Advertisement

Things I've Been Loving Lately | Recent Faves

Things I've Been Loving Lately | Recent Faves These are the things I've been loving lately! Thank u scentbird for sponsoring ;)
Use my code ELLA30 for 30% off your first perfume (just $10!) at Scentbird

This month I tried…
Love High by Confessions Of A Rebel -
Black Tulip by Nest Fragrances -
The Architects Club by Arquiste -
Glossier You by Glossier -

~Open This For All Of My Information!~

Follow Me!

INSTAGRAM:
ellasnyder or click the link!-

TWITTER:


TUMBLR:


SPOTIFY / Itunes Music:
Ella Snyder

SNAPCHAT:
ellasnyder.new

~~~~~~~~~~~
Contact Me!

BUSINESS INQUIRIES:
ellasnyder100@gmail.com


Love Ella :)

ella snyder,trans,brandy melville,the new school,parsons,vlog,favorites,monthly favorites,things ive been loving lately,recent faves,

Post a Comment

0 Comments