Advertisement

Digital Painting Narrated Timelapse - Krita - Character Design Challenge Nov 2019 - Haku

Digital Painting Narrated Timelapse - Krita - Character Design Challenge Nov 2019 - Haku My entry for the November 2019's Character Design Challenge. This month's theme is to redesign any of the characters from the movie "Spirited Away." I chose Haku as my character subject.

Thank you for these wonderful people who gave me a critique;
Douglass E Knapp
Candy Mari
Kara Conine Eisensmith

Check out my portfolio sites;
My Website -
Artstation Portfolio -
DeviantArt Portfolio -
Facebook Profile -
Instagram Account -
Pinterest -
Sketchfab Portfolio -
Tumblr Account -
YouTube Account -

My art buddies;
Discord - Sketch Zone
Discord - Sketch Bandits
Facebook - Krita Group
Facebook - Daily Spitpaint Group

art,digital painting,digital painting timelapse,character design challenge,character design challenge november 2019,spirited away fan art,character design challenge spirited away,artist,artwork,painting,painting timelapse,narrated time lapse,krita lesson,krita artwork,krita,haku fan art,haku redesign,

Post a Comment

0 Comments