Advertisement

Solo Hypixel SkyBlock [34] So close to dragon fights

Solo Hypixel SkyBlock [34] So close to dragon fights Solo Hypixel SkyBlock [34] So close to dragon fights
Hey guys! Welcome back to another episode of Hypixel SkyBlock! Today I get the last spooky event talisman and get to test out my damage when leeching in a dragon fight. Once I finish my strong set and get the reforges right, it is time to go for dragon fights! Enjoy!

Previous Episode:
Next Episode:

Subscribe for more AWESOME Videos!
►►

Join us on the ThirtyVirus Bot Net Discord!
►►

Follow me on Twitter!
►►

Catch my streams on Twitch!
►►

Want to donate? Here's my Streamlabs!
►►

Become a member here on YouTube!
►►

Check out my website for everything ThirtyVirus!
►►

Join the Minecraft Server
►► play.subiocraft.net

ThirtyVirus Merchandise
►►

Get 15% off on your own server with McProHosting
►►

Music Credit
►► Incompetech.com and epidemicsound.com

thirtyvirus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments