Advertisement

Magic Setup: Ritual items for the magician (Candles, Incense, Magic Circle)

Magic Setup: Ritual items for the magician (Candles, Incense, Magic Circle) In this video I briefly describe my magic setup of ritual items consisting of Candles, Incense - i.e. Frankincense, Mexican Copal (yellow), and my Magic Circle of Power - for any magician who is either a beginner or a more advanced occult practitioner. This setup can be applied to many situations and I cover the position of candles, the incense I use and I will show you my magic circle including the way I use it.

Through this work we will change and everything we are in contact with. So it is done.

Thank you for supporting my work.

Jacob D. Carls



Disclaimer: You are responsible for your own actions and the resulting consequences. Using the information provided in the video and the video description is at your own risk.

Do not copy any part of the video description/video content.

















|Magic | Ritual Items | Magician | Candles | Spells | Incense | Magic Circle | Frankincense | Copal | Mexico | Occult | Jacob Carls |

Magic,Ritual Items,Magician,Candles,Spells,Incense,Magic Circle,Frankincense,Copal,Mexico,occult,Jacob Carls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments