Advertisement

Why You Never Have Enough Time

Why You Never Have Enough Time As I explore the feelings of inadequacy that I have for myself, I feel like I'm peeling away the layers and finding all of kinds of things I wasn't expecting.

Maybe even my focus on structure and productivity is a distraction from something even deeper, something even more valuable that I should be paying closer attention to: the present moment.


Support this project and get access to bonus content →


Thank you to Bernardo Bacalhau for helping me shoot this piece, you can check out his channel here:


My Instagram →

Sign up to my newsletter here →

The gear that I use to shoot these videos →

Business Inquiries →

Music from Musicbed (get a free trial here):


Sound design by Preston Wright:


#time #stoicism #productivity

time,time management,productive,productivity,master,how,how to,how to be more productive,be more productive,tips,tricks,tips to being more productive,productivity tips,hack,hacks,productivity hacks,management,present,present moment,stoic,stoics,stoicism,the art of living,living in the present,21st,focus,habits,habit building,quickly,self improvement,improvement,self,help,essentialism,mental clarity,better ideas,growth,social media,concentration,how to boost focus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments