Advertisement

What Caused My Daughter To Be Born Prematurely (29weeks) | What Is PPROM?

What Caused My Daughter To Be Born Prematurely (29weeks) | What Is PPROM? Hi Hippies! My daughter was born at 29 weeks. A lot of people asked why. The reason was #Pprom I decided to share this video for #Preemie Awareness month because many preemie babies are born early due to PPROM. This video explains in detail what Pprom is. My daughter was in the #NICU for 67 days. The videos below are relatable to that experience:

NICU related questions:


Milestones in NICU:


Preemie Clothing Unboxing:


My Birth Story:

Medical Student,Academic Medicine,Medical Education,UME,Teaching,Teach,Clerkship,Ob-Gyn,OBGYN,Ob/Gyn,Obstetrics,Gynecology,APGO,Objectives,Education,Women's Health,Health,MedEd,Lesson,Learn,Medicine,Curriculum Development,Doctor,Premature Rupture Of Membranes (Disease Or Medical Condition),Rupture Of Membranes (Risk Factor),Preterm Birth (Disease Or Medical Condition),

Post a Comment

0 Comments