Advertisement

STARTING OFF STRONG!💪😤 | Pokemon Platinum Chaoslocke EP 1

STARTING OFF STRONG!💪😤  | Pokemon Platinum Chaoslocke EP 1 STARTING OFF STRONG!💪😤 | Pokemon Platinum Chaoslocke EP 1 ▶️ Comment and Subscribe: ◀️

#Pokemon #PokemonPlatinum #Nuzlocke

I'M BACK ...maybe...
­___
Connect with me:

🔼 Twitter:

🔼 Twitch :

🔼 Gaming Youtube:

🔼 Youtube:

🔼 Patreon:
­___
My name is Katie, but most people call me BlueJay! This is my nintendo/ Pokemon based channel! I started making pokemon videos back in 2016 and now I can't stop playing pokemon!
­___
Footage recorded for fair use and intended for
educational purposes

Pokemon Randomized Nuzlocke,Pokemon ChaosLocke,Pokemon Chaos Locke,ChaosLocke,Chaos Locke,Really randomized Nuzlocke,nuzlocke randomizer,pokemon nuzlocke,pokemon black randomizer,how to get randomizer,randomizer nuzlocke,randomizer,pokemon randomizer nuzlocke,randomizer tutorial,BlueJayOnToast,BlueJay Pokemon,nuzlocke,Pokemon Platinum Chaoslocke,

Post a Comment

0 Comments