Advertisement

AFTER THIS MATCH I DECIDED TO UPLOAD CLASSIC GAMEPLAYS | 25 KILLS | SQUADS | PUBG MOBILE

AFTER THIS MATCH I DECIDED TO UPLOAD CLASSIC GAMEPLAYS | 25 KILLS | SQUADS | PUBG MOBILE ►Remember to SUBSCRIBE◄
Join with SPD's/Support/Donate -

►SELECT 1080p HD QUALITY FOR BETTER EXPERIENCE◄

AFTER THIS MATCH I DECIDED TO UPLOAD CLASSIC GAMEPLAYS | 25 KILLS | SQUADS | PUBG MOBILE

Asia Server...

Like the video and Subscribe! Watch till end.

Game Settings : Smooth, Extreme, Colorful
Recording app : Inbuilt ios recorder
Device - iPad mini 5

SUBSCRIBE TO SPD Gaming:


Highest Rank ? - ACE
Level - 64
Clan Name - SPD Gaming Level 9

Follow me on :
Instagram -
Facebook -
Twitter -

My device - iPad mini 5 2019 model : & OnePlus 7 :
My headphone - HyperX Cloud Stinger :
My laptop - HP :
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Notice : All videos contains my IGN & watermarks!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#PUBGMOBILE #PUBGMOBILEGAMEPLAY

Thanks for watching!!

pubg mobile,spd gaming,pubg mobile gameplay,spd plays classic match in pubg mobile,spd plays classic match,spd gaming pubg,pubg mobile india,pubg mobile live,pubg mobile tips tricks,pubg mobile new update,pubg game,pubg new update,pubg mobile update,pubg,mobile,spd,gaming,gameplay,pubg gameplay,india,season 9,royale pass season 9,asia server pubg mobile,asia servers,asia server pubg mobile solo vs squad,pubg asia server gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments