Advertisement

Wedding Dress Shopping! I said YES to the dress!!

Wedding Dress Shopping! I said YES to the dress!! Please subscribe »

Location: Kinsley James Couture Bridal // Designer: Galia Lahav

W E D D I N G S E R I E S
▸ The Proposal:


▸ Behind The Scene of the Proposal:


▸ Wedding Venue Hunting in San Francisco:


▸ Wedding Q&A:


▸ Will You Be My Bridesmaids? Proposal + Gifts:


S O C I A L S
▸ Instagram |
▸ Blog |
▸ Facebook |
▸ Twitter |

G E A R
▸ main camera:
▸ main lens:
▸ vlog camera:
▸ other vlog camera:
▸ microphone:
▸ travel tripod:

M U S I C
▸ All music is from Epidemic Sound!
Use this link to get 30 days free:

wedding series wedding dress shopping day in my life try on galia lahav wedding planning

jlinhh,day in my life,wedding,wedding series,wedding dress shopping,i said yes to the dress,kinsley james bridal,come wedding dress shopping with me,i try on wedding dresses,bridal,bride,dress,galia lahav,galia lahav dress,custom wedding dress,wedding dress shopping vlog,engagement,engaged,bride to be,try on,vlog,wedding planning,say yes to the dress,

Post a Comment

0 Comments