Advertisement

Flipping Through My Old Scrapbooks from the 1990's with My Daughter Ally!

Flipping Through My Old Scrapbooks from the 1990's with My Daughter Ally! Join me as I show you a couple of scrapbooks I made in the late 90's! Embarrassing, for sure, but I thought you guys might get a kick out of it!

_______________________

* W A N T M O R E ?

Do you want more Planning with Bumble content and special perks? If so, consider supporting my channel on Patreon for as little as $1 per month!



* F O L L O W M E !

Instagram:
Facebook:


* M Y A M A Z O N S H O P:
Shop my recommended products!



* A F F I L I A T E L I N K S:

-Get $10 off of your first Erin Condren purchase!
-Shop Arteza for great quality products at a reasonable price!
-Shop Scrapbook.com:
-Check out Tombow, one of my favorite pen brands:
-Want to make your own stickers? Here is my favorite machine:
-Try Stitch Fix (a personal stylist - you get a fun box of clothing in the mail!)and we both get $25 off!


* M Y F A V O R I T E S U P P L I E S:

Doodlebug Design Scallop Washi Set:


Happy Planner Colorful Boxes Sticker Book:


Avery full sheet labels:


Tombow whiteout correction tape:


Tombow Permanent Adhesive:


Tombow Removable Adhesive:


Canon SELPHY printer:


Zig Glue Pen:


Excel craft knife:


EK Success Cutter Bee Scissors:


Fiskars Paper Cutter:


The Happy Planner® BIG paper punch:


Pentel Energel 0.5 pens:


Pentel Energel 0.7 pens:


Pentel Energel 0.3 pens:


Tombow Dual ABT Brush Pen:


Prismacolor Colored Pencil Set:


The Happy Planner® Checklist Stencils:


Pentel High Polymer Erasers:


Paper Mate Flair Pen Set:


Paper Mate Inkjoy Pen Set:


Tul Retractable Gel Pen Set:


White art tape to cover up lines:


Crayola Super Tips:


Pilot G-2 pens:




* H A P P Y M A I L:

Planning with Bumble
PO Box 700
Downingtown, PA 19335



Doodle of the Day music: Small Guitar from

I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I get a very small percentage of the sale if you click the links above.

Adorable intro created by Erica Canant! If you would like her to create your intro, click here:
www.ericacanant.com/other-services

Intro music: Wander
Musician: @iksonofficial

scrapbooking,scrapbook flip through,scrapbook flipthrough,old scrapbooks,plan with me,old scrapbook flip through,photo album flip through,1990's,Mary Ellen Houston,Planning with Bumble,Happy Planner,planner haul,planner flip through,planner tips,planner tricks,planner hacks,memory planning,memory keeping,happy memory keeping,memory planner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments