Advertisement

These $50+ Items Sell FAST On eBay!

These $50+ Items Sell FAST On eBay! I just wanted to tell you guys about these 12 items I sold in the last 30 days that sold QUICKLY and for over $50 each. Everyone likes a good what sold video! I hope you guys learn something from this video and let me know if you have any questions about any of the items I mentioned in this video.

Thanks for watching!

Buy this book if you want to start a youtube channel!:

Link to The New Camera I Got: I LOVE IT



_________________________

My ebay store link below!



instagram: @hairytornado

________________________

My Contact Info:

P.O. Box 50032
Columbia, S.C.
29250

send me post cards for my wall :)

Email: hairytornado@gmail.com

You can also DM me on Instagram @hairytornado

ebay,what sold on Ebay,what things sell on Ebay,what items should I resell,how to sell things on Ebay,how much money can you make on ebay,full time reseller,reseller youtuber,high profit items to sell on ebay,make a full time income on Ebay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments