Advertisement

Fizz Top vs Irelia 10.1 | Showing You The Ins And Outs Of The Irelia Match Up!

Fizz Top vs Irelia 10.1 | Showing You The Ins And Outs Of The Irelia Match Up! Ok guys I know you were expecting a ranked game, but I'am unfortunately working today. I will be playing ranked today after getting off work and will have a video ready for Saturday/Sunday time was. Until then I'll hold you over with some Top Lane Fizz vs Irelia. If you have trouble with the match up in this video I will show you all you need to know to succeed as the Fizz player, Enjoy!

Primary Runes - PTA, Triumph, Legend Of Alacrity, Coup De Grace

Secondary Runes - Sudden Impact, Ravenous Hunter

Sophizzticated,Sophizzticated Games,Fizz,Fizz Main,Fizz One Trick,Fizz Top,Fizz vs Irelia,Irelia Top,Irelia,League of Legends,

Post a Comment

0 Comments