Advertisement

Setting Up My Planners for 2020: Classic and Skinny Classic Happy Planners

Setting Up My Planners for 2020: Classic and Skinny Classic Happy Planners It’s that time of year... Planner Move In Day! It’s the day where I get my paper planner set up and ready to use for the New Year. I have two planners I’m moving into: a Frankenplanned MAMBI Classic Happy Planner and Lights Planner Action catch all, and a Me and My BIG Ideas Rongrong Skinny Classic for on the go. Which means this year, I’ve got a lot to set up, from putting everything on all new discs, switching some inserts to make it more functional for me, and adding some elements to help me stay better organized. I’m so ready for 2020 with this planner now!

Products used:
MAMBI Happy Planner
Lights Planner Action

Nails: Essie “Bikini So Teeny”

Other discounts:
Lil Annabelle's Plans Shop BRITTANY25 for 25% off your order and Facebook Group
Simply Gilded get $5 off your first order
Pen Gems 10% off your first order
Stylish and Co get 15% off here
Rongrong Devoe Illustrations $5 off your first order
Rose Colored Daze
Giving Girl 15% off your first order
Erin Condren $10 off your first order
Foxy Fix 10% off your first order

Carefree Melody by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attributionlicense (
Source:
Artist:

Planners

Post a Comment

0 Comments