Advertisement

i got stolen by a no clothes artist

i got stolen by a no clothes artist Hi, I’m Violet, and this is the story of how I ended up replacing a crazy guy’s wife. And... I blame my screwed up parents. Like… they never allowed me to ever date because they were unbelievably protective. Meaning, locks on my doors, checking my phone, curfew at 8 pm, protective. so boyfriends were basically like aliens to me. That is...until Jasper. I found Jasper on an art website. There was an article about his artwork, he is actually into drawing nude oil paintings. I was fascinated by his art and decided to send him a message, and from there, we hit it off. I started sneaking down to my phone every night to text him. He kept telling me that he feels like he knew me for years. Cute, right? Soon, he asked me out to the art gallery. I knew my parents would never let me go, so I just.. snuck out the window. I know, I know! Not the best idea. But I wasn’t gonna just give up on a guy man only because my parents were boring losers? Plus. I’m 18, it’s not like anyone should control me. So, when I got to the art gallery, Jasper texted, telling me he was behind the building. I felt a little nervous, because to be honest... I really liked this guy. When I saw him, I ran quickly and gave him a hug, then this got a bit steamy and we started making out. He was so hot! He said that I was prettier than he had imagined, and gave me a glass of sparkling wine. I took a sip, and went back to making out with him. But then a flash of light nearly blinded me. I heard a car roar towards me. I tried to step back, but I had nowhere to go! A figure stepped out and I yelled to Jasper for help – But no luck. My head was spinning! Everything was happening so fast! The figure suddenly grabbed me and everything went black. I can still remember the rumble of the tires underneath me. It took me a long time to realize I was in the trunk...and an even longer time to realize there was no way out. I felt so stupid! Of course, I would end up in this situation with a guy I find online who’s into painting nudes! I wanted to cry...but I knew crying wasn’t going to help me survive this. Next thing I knew, I was opening my eyes in a dark room. I was chained to a wall! I thought about all the true crime shows I had watched and I started to feel sick to my stomach. I was afraid that he’s planning to do the unthinkable! My head was spinning with a million questions – I can’t believe I liked this guy for real! And then...the door opened. Jasper stood in front of me. I could FEEL my skin crawl. He had just kidnapped me and he was standing there...smiling? “I don’t want to hurt you, Amy.” He said. Whoa, whoa, whoa, I thought. Who the HECK is Amy?! Had he kidnapped the wrong person?! Was this seriously a case of mistaken identity?! I told him I wasn’t Amy. The smile on his face faded in an instant. It was like watching him transform into a different person. He PUNCHED the wall! I was so scared, I shrunk down as much as I could. He screamed that I was Amy and to stop lying to him. I told him I wanted to go home...and he told me this WAS my home now. he unlocked my chains and gave me a comfy bedroom and told me to rest. The next few days went like this: He brought me fast food, came in and talked to me...and that was it. None of the ‘horrible’ things I was expecting happened. I was so confused. Who was Amy...and what the heck was wrong with Jasper? Why was I even here?! Then...he came in and threw a wad of clothes at me. He told me to get dressed. To my shock...it was a wedding dress. The creepiest part? It fit PERFECTLY. After I put it on, Jasper took me in his arms and danced with me. He started whispering to me about how perfect our wedding had been. He brushed my hair with his hand...and he even leaned in to kiss me. I went along with it. I was too scared to do anything else. After we were ‘married’, Jasper let me out of the room for the first time. My days turned into cleaning the house for him, doing his laundry, ironing his clothes...I was like a housewife to him. I wanted to escape so badly, but the windows were all blacked out with bars on them. The front door had about a million different locks! There was one warning Jasper gave me when he let me out the first time: I was not to go in ‘that room.’ At the end of the hall, there was a door locked with a deadbolt. I wanted to know desperately what was inside...but that was a secret that was going to have to wait. He walked me into the kitchen one day and asked me to make him ‘his favorite’. I started cooking pasta because honestly, I didn’t know how to cook anything else. When I served him the pasta, he took one bite and WHIPPED it against the wall. He yelled at me for putting mushrooms in it because I ‘knew he was allergic.’ I didn’t know what to say. I apologized over and over again...but he threw a plate at me. I felt the tears start to roll down my cheeks. How much more of this could I possibly take?!

artist

Post a Comment

0 Comments