Advertisement

how to start a (kpop) journal + supplies I use

how to start a (kpop) journal + supplies I use decided to make a video on how to start a journal / journaling supplies I use / journal with me.

if you’re anything like me and thinking about starting a journal, just do it! before I started my journal, I debated if I should start one or not. I spent too long thinking about it when I should have just done it and it’s been the most fun and relaxing thing.
It’s great to look back on memories / things that you liked.

I hope you enjoy!
like & subscribe,

♡ krystal

- -

📷instagram: kayxbujo

- -

📝supplies used:
-midori md notebook (a5)
-muji gel pen (0.38)
-zebra fude brush pens
-tombow dual brush pen
-all washi / stickers from aliexpress
-pictures from Pinterest

- -

🎼 all songs by doopiano


#kpopjournal #bulletjournal

bullet journal,kpop journal,journal,journaling,journals,bts journal,bujo,kpop bujo,kpop,plan with me,journal with me,kpop journal with me,planner,study,creative,aesthetic,cozy,spread,spreads,planning,organized,washi tape,peaceful,warm,relaxing,relax,bts,inspiration,ideas,jin,kpop collection,calming,how to,how to start a journal,starting a new journal,how to start a kpop journal,starting a kpop journal,starting a journal,starting a new kpop journal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments