Advertisement

How to beef up your CV- A Geek's Guide to non academic qualifications

How to beef up your CV- A Geek's Guide to non academic qualifications I talk a lot about making your CV sexy, juicy- insert unnecessary adjective, but you may not know what or more importantly HOW to get your CV A1- in this raw, uncut video I give you all of my best tips on getting qualifications outside of GCSEs/A-Levels that A) makes you a more interesting person; B) make your CV sparkle and C) is an opportunity to meet new people.

Stalk my Instagram:




Here are my printables:





For 15% aesthetically pleasing watches use my code ‘ANJOLA15’ for Capitola watches:


Music:
Musician:

Want to email me? Here's my address: studiousstudent17@gmail.com

This channel is a community so if you have your own advice etc on the topic of the video- be sure to share it so we can all help each other out

FAQ:
Name: Anjola
Age: 17
From: 🇳🇬
Live in: 🇬🇧
Speak: 🇳🇬🇳🇬🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇫🇷🇪🇸🇰🇷🇨🇳🇵🇹BSL
Want to Speak: 🇮🇳🇶🇦🇯🇵🇳🇬🇳🇬
Film With: iPhone 6s or Cannon 40000D EOS
Edit With: 24fps, FilMic Pro, iMovie, VLLO, InShot, Vont, Phonto, Polarr (and a few others)
School Year: 12
Studying: Alevels- Edexcell Maths, AQA Biology, AQA Chemistry
Favourite YouTubers Right Now: Crash Course, Jackie Aina, Thomas Frank, Muchelle B, Mimi Misfit, Stephanie Soo, Vice News, Breeny Lee, Grace Ajilore, Karl Conrad, The Rich Dad Channel, DNVlogsLlife TV, As Told By Kenya, I Am Eloho, Empressive

Popular Uploads:
YEAR 11 PROM:
HOW TO REVISE 9-1 GCSE CHINESE:
GCSE RESULTS REACTION 2019:
LEARN YORUBA:
AESTHETIC PASTEL STATIONERY HAUL:
TIPS FOR NEW YEAR 11:

BEST PLAYLISTS:

Wanna be fluent in a language in a week? Is that even possible? Check out my fluent in a week playlist:


and my language playlist:

Need motivation? Watch my study with me videos on loop:


Doing 9-1 GCSE Mandarin Chinese? I've got you covered:



As always make sure that you smile, subscribe, study hard and I will see you all soon!
-Anjy xox

anjola awe,studious student,studious anjy,geek's guide,a geek's guide,

Post a Comment

0 Comments