Advertisement

HALFWAY THERE!!! 🥳 | 20 WEEK PREGNANCY UPDATE | Ciera Sideri

HALFWAY THERE!!! 🥳 | 20 WEEK PREGNANCY UPDATE | Ciera Sideri 20 WEEK PREGNANCY UPDATE!
Welcome back to my channel for another pregnancy update. I can’t believe we are already at the halfway mark - this pregnancy is FLYING by! I’m sharing all of my symptoms and stats with you at 20 weeks pregnant.

If you like this video, hit the the thumbs up button and subscribe to my channel to see more videos like this! :)

With Love,
Ciera


MY ETSY SHOP:
www.etsy.com/shop/CieraSideriCo

SHOP MY FAVORITE ITEMS ON AMAZON:
(I receive a small commission through this link but this does not change your price as the consumer.)



POPULAR UPLOADS:
Live Pregnancy Test:
Telling My Husband I’m Pregnant:
First Ultrasound:


MUSIC:
Epidemic Sounds


SNAPCHAT:
CieraSideri


BLOG:



For business inquiries:
ciera.sideri@gmail.com


#PregnancyUpdate #20WeeksPregnant #SecondTrimester #babybump #pregnancy #pregnant #secondtimemom #secondtrimesterupdate

pregnancy,pregnancy update,pregnancy symptoms,boy mom,its a boy,pregnant,second trimester,second trimester update,baby bump,baby belly,bump shot,20 weeks,20 weeks pregnant,boy pregnancy symptoms,stay at home mom,SAHM,second time mom,new pregnancy symptoms,new pregnancy update,pregnant belly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments