Advertisement

GRAFENWOEHR MAIN EXCHANGE. driving and browsing. HELP ME WITH LIKES for a tree! vlogmas 2019 DAY 4.

GRAFENWOEHR MAIN EXCHANGE. driving and browsing. HELP ME WITH LIKES for a tree! vlogmas 2019 DAY 4. hey y'all !

told you i'd be uploading my day 4 from yesterday. 5 will be coming too.

anyway, my vlogmas has consisted of and will mostly consist of decor, diys; stuff taking place in home.... more of a chillmas rather than most "litmas" but, as long as i upload a vid for everyday right? however, i still want to sprinkle in some videos of me out. i never really do that so, i'm taking baby steps lol. the PX where my family and i are currently stationed at seemed like the perfect start :D

well, heres me just browsing and driving, having a convo (whenever i'm parked or at a speed that is so slow you're barely moving) as if you guys are actually with me or tuned in. put in some bonus clips and blooper too. just vlogging my own way.

leave ya girl some feedback.

hope you enjoy it! (:

don't forget to LIKE.COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE!!! if you're wanting more.


"VLOG as if no one is watching" lol

vlogmas,vlogmas 2019,vlogmas day 4,tower barracks,main exchange,grafenwoehr,grafenwohr,germany,netzaberg,first time vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments