Advertisement

A little bit of my Life...

A little bit of my Life... THIS IS NOT A VLOGMAS VIDEO 😂😂😂 I get a few requests to show my day to day living and while it's not the "funnest" thing to shoot yourself in public, I did it, and didn't even remotely mind it; possibly because I'm awesome and rarely embarrassed by anything. Here's a glimpse into a few days in my life, it was like 3/4 separate days, I do have a routine that I follow but I tried to not be repetitive in this video. Also, the food, good God! I try to eat healthy, actually, I really do eat healthy, but these shoot days were something else 😂 If you enjoy these type of videos, let me know down in the comments. If you don't, then, I don't know what to tell you, except... look out for the ones you enjoy!

vlogmas,maureen Muhia,missmuhia,Nancie mwai,joanna kinuthia,wabosha,vlog,kikuyu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments