Advertisement

21 DAY CHALLENGE TO LOSE WEIGHT | VLOGMAS DAY 10

21 DAY CHALLENGE TO LOSE WEIGHT | VLOGMAS DAY 10 It’s VLOGMASSSSSSS DAY 10!

Hiiiiii Guys! I am participating in a new weight-loss challenge for the next 21 days. I am currently 165lbs, I started my weight-loss journey March 2019 and I lost 25lbs doing this challenge back to back within 2 months and working out 4-5x a week.
I am trying to shed 15 more pounds to reach 150 lbs. Let’s REACHHH OUR GOALS!

WE GOT THIS!!

Day 1-3 will be a strict military diet.

Day 1
Breakfast 1/2 grape fruit
Toast
Tea

Lunch
1/2 cup of tuna
Toast
Tea/coffee(black)

Dinner
1 cup of green beans
4oz of protein
1/2 banana
1 small apple
1 cup of vanilla ice cream

Stay tuned for day 2!
Be sure to like, comment and subscribe!

Home Gym @iCanfitness365

LOVE YOUUU GUYSSS!!!

Be sure to stalk me on Instagram! @Danniella.Quick

#WeightlossJourney,#21daychallenge,#vlogmas2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments