Advertisement

YOU can help me make more videos!

YOU can help me make more videos! - here you can set up recurring monthly donations, like a subscription, that charges your card on the 1st of each month (don't worry, you can cancel it any time you want!)

- this is the place to go to make a one-off donation to help with the cost of better gear and general running of the channel; there's no subscription, you just make one payment and you're done!

Making quality YouTube videos is hard and takes time and good quality gear, and whilst it would be lovely to make YouTube my job, I know that's highly unlikely. HOWEVER, you CAN help me to cover some of the costs of making videos by donating to Patreon or Gofundme! It can be as little or as much as you like, and nothing at all if you really can't afford it - I make these videos for free for everyone, and that's never going to change. But if you can afford it, and you really enjoy these videos and would like to see better content more frequently then please consider helping me out with donations.

Hull History Nerd,railways,railway history,Hull,Kingston upon Hull,Hull History,Docks history,Hull Docks,history video,history,History of Hull,

Post a Comment

0 Comments