Advertisement

Wearing ALL My Wolfords At Once?! (Pantyhose Layer Challenge)

Wearing ALL My Wolfords At Once?! (Pantyhose Layer Challenge) Hello everyone!

Recently there has been a trend of YouTubers and Instagrammers doing #pantyhose layer challenges! I wanted to partake in the fun too, but gave the challenge a little twist. I decided to layer my entire #Wolford pantyhose and tights collection all at once. I must say, it was quite hot and very tight on my waistband but I enjoyed making the video none the less.

If you are inspired to do the pantyhose layer challenge, tag me in your video and i'll comment !

👚What I Wore:

Wolford 10 Denier Pantyhose -
Wolford "Fishnets" -
Wolford Fatal Seamless -
Wolford Neon 40 Gobi -
Wolford Neon 40 Black -
Wolford Logo Socks -

📱Follow Me:



Pantyhose,Wolford Pantyhose,Pantyhose Layer,Style Guide,

Post a Comment

0 Comments