Advertisement

You Deserve the World | Positive Affirmation After Toxic Relationship (Best Friend) (F4A) [ASMR]

You Deserve the World | Positive Affirmation After Toxic Relationship (Best Friend) (F4A) [ASMR] Finally free from your toxic relationship, the first person you reach out to is your best friend. She is ecstatic to hear that you want to hang out, and tonight during your movie night, you finally tell her what happened during that relationship.

I hope you guys enjoyed this video! I'm sorry I wasn't able to record yesterday, there was road work all day so I had no quiet time. However, I hope this positive video helps all you lovely people and those who need some positive Affirmation. Remember, if you have any requests or just want to say hi, feel free to leave a comment or send me an email! ^-^

P.s. keep an eye out for a fun little announcement soon... 👀👀👀

Email: kayjasmrofficial@gmail.com

Image:

Ambience/music:

ASMR,best friend,positive Affirmations,love,you're awesome,toxic relationship,audio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments