Advertisement

TIKTOKERS Decide My STARBUCKS for a Week

TIKTOKERS Decide My STARBUCKS for a Week I let TikTokers decide my Starbucks drink for a week... Here is how it went.

This is an original video idea that I created. I put my own spin on the "Letting _____________ Decide my Starbucks for a week" and thought, "why not have TikTokers decide?" I really hope you all enjoy because I am super proud of how this turned out! I'd love if you would share. Let's get this trending!!!
_

A HUGE thank you to all the TikTokers featured in this video:
Katy Hedges
Lauren Godwin
Ben Herman
Joey Birlem
Paige Mackenzie

For today's video I let TikTok creators decide what Starbucks drink I will order for the week!

Make sure you SUBSCRIBE because you can expect to see more videos like a letting starbucks barista choose my drinks for a week, winter morning routines, college videos and fun challenges.

_

FOLLOW ME
Instagram | @Courtneyraine_
TikTok | @Courtneyraine_


BUSINESS INQUIRIES:
Courtneyrainee@gmail.com


FTC: None of these brands are sponsoring this video.

Courtneyraine,courtney raine,courtney,raine,starbucks,youtubers decide,tiktokers decide,youtubers,tiktokers,decide,my,drinks,for a week,for,a week,decide my drinks,starbucks orders,vlog,courtney raine starbucks,starbucks challenge,2019,tiktokers decide my starbucks for a week,youtubers decide my starbucks for a week,tiktokers decide my drink for a week,tik tok,emma marie,emma marie's world,

Post a Comment

0 Comments