Advertisement

Shopping for A Dirt Bike Rider on Your Christmas List in 2019? They might win a Dirt Bike!!

Shopping for A Dirt Bike Rider on Your Christmas List in 2019?  They might win a Dirt Bike!! Visit for full details.
We are here! It is time to win my 2020 KTM 300 XC TPI and my 2019 KTM 250 XC! I will also give eight people $100 gift cards! The sweepstakes runs from October 15th until December 15th 2019.

Visit to get product and be entered to win these prizes.

Order your parts through this link to help us out -

Please consider using my Amazon link when ordering from Amazon.com -

Hi, my name is Kyle Brothersen. I produce Dirt Bike Channel. On my YouTube channel I now have over 700 family friendly videos related to this great sport that I love. The goal has always been to share non biased information regarding parts, gear, and dirt bikes to the off road dirt bike rider. In addition, I have given five dirt bikes away over the past few years to lucky viewers. This time I am upping the ante and TWO people are going to be getting dirt bikes from me for Christmas in 2019. Eight more will get $100 gift cards. Ten winners in all! How could it get any better than that?

I started Dirt Bike Channel back in 2012, but I didn’t know where all this would lead at the time. Then in October of 2018, I left my full time technology sales job to pursue my side hustle of Dirt Bike Channel full time. Money has been higher than normal over the past year but we are making it (in theory). These sweepstakes are one of the ways that I support my wife and four kids.

At the end of the sweepstakes, all the information goes to my accountant and he will select 10 finalists. Short after (shooting for December 17-18) I will draw out the winners live on YouTube and Facebook! Eight people will win $100 gift cards and two of you will win dirt bikes!

Thank you for your support! Good Luck to everyone!

No purchase is necessary. Mail in option is available. Visit for all official rules.

Karen (my wife), Kaylee, Konnor Kase, and Kenzie (the kids) thank you for using these links. It is one of the ways we are supporting our family right now.

Motion Pro Digital Tire Gauge -

Klim Nak Pak in Lime or Black -

Water Bladder -

Garmin inReach GPS Communicator -

Shinko 505 Rear - 546 Front and TUbliss set from Amazon -
TUbliss front and rear set from Amazon -

Dunlop AT81 EX Gummy Rear Tire -

Dunlop AT81 Front tire -

Shinko 525 Rear Tire -

Pro Funnel from Motion Pro on Amazon -

AC Delco Torque Wrench -

Armor All -

Multi Seal Tire Sealant -

Floor Pump -

Shop Towels -

Sony Action Cam


Graphics:


USWE Lizard 16 Riding Bag -

Klim Nac Pack -


Special thanks to my $10/month patrons on

Isaac Jarrett, Josh Miller, Scott, Elliot Swan, Jason August, Craig Hoffman, Matthew Woodard, Chad Dwyer, Justin Stanley, Kevin Smith, H5Motorsports, Dave Anderson, Michael Peterson, Clayton Walther, Jeremy Hill, Patrick Barraza, Michael Abramo, Kenneth Conley, Ernest Walley, Marc Mantel, Marting McClafflin, Derek Wylie, Jim Bass, Brian Falcon, Terence Seymour, Ryan Woodley, Steve Brady, Travis Winston, Steve Yurko, Ken Paulino

enduro,motocross,dirtbike,ktm 2016,ktm motorcycles,shootout,ktm,range,erzberg,graham jarvis,johnny walker,best dirtbike,125,200,250,300,350,400,450,500,525,exc,sx,how to,2 stroke,4 stroke,video,review,husqvarna,

Post a Comment

0 Comments