Advertisement

Save It - Redux (Official Audio)

Save It - Redux (Official Audio) Lyrics:

pretty girl sent me a picture and you know I save it
No it was no competition but you know I raced it
People coming up to me asking how I made it
Anything you want, you know I can make it

X2

Straight face gang up in the party
Bass it hit hard like a 30.
And my white tee never dirty
But I wear black it look murky

and i got my team yeah they love my songs
and i got my school just to sing along

whoah
okay

i see you yeah i see you lookin fine today
i could take you out but id do that another day
Yeah i missed my chance, oh well oh hey
But i do not really care, its all okay

okay

I've been on the sideline, but im switching to the middle lane
i've been seeing from afar sticking to my day 1 mains
now you know i switch it up, but I can't mess with a lame

pretty girl sent me a picture and you know I save it
No it was no competition but you know I raced it
People coming up to me asking how I made it
Anything you want, you know I can make it

X2

Make it
flow so good I made it
I listen to your taste but it really just be basic
Your boy got no style yeah he just wants to fade it
You know I love fast money so you'll see me chase it

Yeah

Walk with steady eyes (won't slip)
baby come and (take a trip)
not a shooter (but I got sticks)
not a gymnast (but I could flip)

and this gradu cap got me going insane
These people snowflakes, wall just like a membrane

I've been moving
I've been watching

My life plain so you know i be saucing
Got a special on my mind that I be wanting
But she don't look at me so it's just a side thing

now it's just whatever
My team yeah you know that we is close we like a tether
You say yours is cooler but I know that ours is better
You just be desperate, you be sending letters

Audio)

Post a Comment

0 Comments