Advertisement

Reacting to the pointless sh*t I bought in year 12- What you ACTUALLY need for sixth form

Reacting to the pointless sh*t I bought in year 12- What you ACTUALLY need for sixth form Reacting to the pointless RUBBISH I bought in year 12 so what you ACTUALLY need for sixth form

thanks for watching honey x

my last video:
BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLIES HAUL 2019 FOR YEAR 13:

procrastinate more?
EVE BENNET’s VIDEO WHICH I GOT INSPO FROM:
YEAR 12 WEEK IN THE LIFE:
THE VIDEO I WAS REACTING TO:

come say hi!
snap: megan1m
insta & twitter: megxmahoney

faq
age? 17
a levels? eng lit, history and geography
location? south-east England

like, sub and suggest any video ideas in the comments! xx

reacting,to,back to schoo;,college,sixth form,year 12,year 13,year 11,gcse,a level,advice,tips,haul,study tube,revision,supplies,what you need,back to school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments