Advertisement

Queer Lit Recommendations, Part 2: Books On My Shelf [CC]

Queer Lit Recommendations, Part 2: Books On My Shelf [CC] Hello, reading rainbows! This is the second in my series of recommendation videos for those of you contemplating TBRs for the Queer Lit Readathon, and for those of you looking to read more queer books in general. I have a playlist if you missed any of the early videos. This video details all the queer books I have on my shelves--well, I forgot a few, but this is most of them!

My wonderful cohosts:
Rogan's channel:
Kathy's channel:

FAQ's and more can be found on Rogan's website: roganshannon.com/queer-lit-read/

Queer Lit on Twitter:
Queer Lit on Instagram:

Don't forget to subscribe and help me on my quest to 300! As always, thanks for watching my little bookish corner of the internet.

I'm also now streaming on Twitch at twitch.tv/nymeriastreams -- come hang out if you'd like to watch me play video games and ttrpg's.

My links and stuff:

Twitter - @Nymeria941
Instagram - @stephanotempest
Goodreads -

books,reading,booktube,readathon,disability,disabled,fiction,literature,nonfiction,comics,graphic novels,science fiction,fantasy,sff,ya,young adult,romance,ownvoices,disabled authors,queer,lgbtq,bisexual,queer lit,queer lit readathon,reading challenge,with captions,closed captions,memoir,literature in translation,books in translation,comic book recommendations,graphic novel recommendations,book recommendations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments