Advertisement

New! Open Invite for a #Comfortable Place in your House!

New! Open Invite for a #Comfortable Place in your House! Hi Yaw! Welcome back to If it A'int Cheap, I'm Not Buying It!

Today I'm doing a Open Invite Hosted By Cynthia she so bless & Tammy. The Rules were we had to have the following in our Video:

1. A Throw Blanket
2. A Pillow
3. A Drink and cup
4. A Book

#Comfortableareas2019Cynthia

So for my Subscribers, this is a sneek peek of my Bedroom that I will be doing a Bedroom Refresh Series soon. Just waiting for a few more things before I post my Official Video here on our page.

Thanks for Watching! Please Subscribe, Comment & Like below.

Here's The Links to Cynthia & Tammy's Channel. To see all of the videos of this challenge.

Tammy channel :
Cynthia channel:


Stay Blessed
Kel

#Comfortableareas2019Cynthia,Bedroom Pink Refresh Ideas,#Hobby Lobby Pink Fabric,

Post a Comment

0 Comments