Advertisement

DIY FARMHOUSE FLOORING UPGRADE | INEXPENSIVE & EASY RENTAL HACK | CHEAP FLOORING | 2 MONTH UPDATE 😱

DIY FARMHOUSE FLOORING UPGRADE | INEXPENSIVE & EASY RENTAL HACK | CHEAP FLOORING | 2 MONTH UPDATE 😱 In this video I'll show the 2 month update for my kitchen floor that I upgraded with a rental friendly solution!

▶️Watch the original video here:



▶️If you have questions about the installation:



▶️If you have questions about the removal:




Welcome back to my channel! I'm an allergy mom, a SAHM (Stay at home Mom) of 2 & I love to make videos featuring cleaning, cooking, organizing & de-cluttering, DIY (DO IT YOURSELF) & crafts, hauls...practically anything related to mommy lifestyle. If you like to watch videos on these topics, then go ahead and give this video a thumbs up and subscribe! It's free! Don’t forget to click that bell 🔔 to receive notifications when I post new videos! I post new videos every week!⭐️



💕Thanks so much for watching! I’m so grateful for all the positivity I’ve found here in the YouTube community💕

MORE ABOUT ME

INSTAGRAM:



ORIGINAL PINTREST CONTENT :




TIKTOK:





Inquiries: raisedwild.feather@gmail.com



~ 🎥 MORE OF MY VIDEOS~


🧺If you’d like to get MOTIVATED to CLEAN:




🛠My DO IT YOURSELF videos:




🍳My COOKING videos:



🌸 MY LAW OF ATTRACTION 21 DAY CHALLENGE SERIES VIDEOS🌸


#diy,#farmhousedecor,#inexpensivedecor,#rentalhack,#update,

Post a Comment

0 Comments