Advertisement

[ASMR] Night Nurse Caring For You RP

[ASMR] Night Nurse Caring For You RP Been a while since i've posted but here's another new one for you(:

Make sure to give me some feedback, comments, likes and don't forget to subscribe!

Happy Tingles!:)

Become a Patron to get a shout-out, private & custom videos & more!

Make sure to give me some feedback, comments, likes and subscribe & check out my patreon, paypal me or ko-fi if you're interested in supporting me! Thx! :)

I make videos in both English & Brazilian Portuguese, as well as non talking videos for everyone!:)

Support the Channel/Donate!
Patreon:
PayPal Me:
Buy Me a Ko-fi:

Find me on Facebook! Ava-condaasmr
Instagram: Ava_Conda
Twitter: Ava_Conda
E-mail: avacondaasmr@gmail.com (business inquiries only) (so negocio)

#asmr #personalattention #nurse

avaconda,ava,ava conda,ava conda asmr,avacondaasmr,asmr,asmrtist,asmr rp,nurse,asmr nurse,nurse rp,relax,relaxation,female nurse,female asmr,female asmrtist,help,you,sleep,insomnia,hospital,patient,medical,doctor,nurse asmr,taking care of you asmr,calm,relaxing,calming,doctor rp,asmr medical,asmr care,asmr sick,soothing,personal,personal attention,personal attention asmr,up close,close up,treating you,night,binaural,blue yeti,ear to ear,tingle,tingles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments