Advertisement

Antique Rusty Saw Restoration

Antique Rusty Saw Restoration In this video i'm restoring an antique rusty hand saw.

I found this rusted hand saw at flea market store near me.
It cost me 2 euro, i can say to expensive for the condition...but i took it to make a cool video restoration for you and to shaw that it is possible to restore such a rusted object.
The handle was so damaged so i decided to restore it with epoxy resin.
Maybe was much more simple to make a new one...What i liked the most on this saw was the 6 brass screws in combination with wood and epoxy resin.
This project took me almost
4 days to complet but was realy fun.
I hope you like it!
Thank You for watching.

At 10.000 Followers on Facebook i will give away one of my restoration!

Be sure to be there!


My wife Youtube Channel

If you want to help me create more cool videos you can support me on Patreon or Paypall

Instagram
PayPall
Patreon
Facebook
Subscribe to my new channel

Amazon links
SandBlaster -
Gloves -
Sandblaster media -
Ring light -
Second studio light -
Camer -
Polishing wheel -
Huge Lighter video -
Cristal clear resin -



#Antique
#Saw
#Restoration

hand saw,antique restoration,rust removal,crosscut saw,saw restoration,hand plane,restoration saw,hand saw restoration,vinegar bath,my mechanics,perfect restoration,restoring saw,tool restoration,hand tools,tysytube restoration,diy,wood working,epoxy resin art,epoxy resin restoration,rust remover,polishing wood,polishing metal to a mirror finish,epoxy art,asmr restoration,asmr before sleep,traditional woodworking projects,woodworking bench,

Post a Comment

0 Comments