Advertisement

Imitation limitations of Singers named A... part 1

Imitation limitations of Singers named A... part 1 I guess I'm trying to imitate the singing styles of these ten singers whose names start with the letter A, and to test the limitations of my voice. I'll continue the letter A when I gather up 10 more imitations. I know that there are more famous singers that I didn't get to, and I'll try one day. I use effects on my voice but I don't (nor do I know how to) use autotune.

This is far from perfect so keep that in mind when commenting. Thanks for any feedback.

00:03 Adam Levine (Maroon 5)
01:10 Al Green
02:33 Aloe Blacc
03:55 Anohni (Antony Hegarty)
05:39 Arthur Brown
06:56 Alvin Stardust
08:04 Axl Rose
09:55 Aaron Neville
11:55 Andy Gibb
13:05 Anthony Kiedis

covers,imitation,imitating,voices,singing,music,karaoke,guns n roses,aaron neville,red hot chilli pepers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments