Advertisement

VLOG: SAN FRANCISCO | PERK FACIAL AT SEPHORA | VLOGGING IS QUITE THE TASK |

VLOG: SAN FRANCISCO | PERK FACIAL AT SEPHORA |  VLOGGING IS QUITE THE TASK | San Francisco Vlog.This is what I got up to.

THESE ARE MY SOCIALS: 💞
Instagram: @michellemyname
Facebook: Michelle Is My Name

MY MORE FORMAL OPTIONS:
Email: michellemyname03@gmail.com


❤️ SOME OTHER COOL STUFF ❤️
Feel free to check out my other videos
Double Cleansing method
Flawless make up routine
Joanna K Palette Review:
Get to know me:

********
Did you like this video?Do you have any feedback?
Let me know in the comments and please give me a thumbs up if you enjoyed this.
You are welcome to stay and subscribe too ;)

***************

MUSIC:
I do not own the rights to the music used in this video.
*************

VLOG,KENYAN,KENYAN VLOGGER,SAN FRANCISCO,SEPHORA,MICHELLE IS MY NAME,

Post a Comment

0 Comments