Advertisement

These Days || GLMV || GachaLife

These Days || GLMV || GachaLife //Authors Note//
I’m sorry for not uploading in a while. I took an unknown break from making videos. I have made another video other than this but it’s over 30 mins long =v= I’ll upload it when I feel like staring at a screen for 3 hours 😅😅 Anyway, I hope you enjoy/enjoyed the video! 😁😁

//Story//
Tiffany (Brown haired girl) and Damien (Faded Grey-Brown haired boy) met when they were both in grade 11. Their friendship soon turned to a romantic relationship. But once Damien was old enough, he wouldn’t stop drinking. This caused Tiffany a lot of financial issues as she had to take care of their bills (they live together and have a shared bank account). Once Damien realises how much trouble he is causing Tiffany he decides to leave. He loves her, so why would he want to hurt her? After 2 years of staying over in London (they originally live in America), Damien moves back to America. He later rounds out that Tiffany has moved on and found a new lover (This is where the song starts). Damien isn’t too happy about this, but knows he isn’t good for Tiffany. He struggles to stay away from her (Since they live in the same town). By the end of the song, he tells Tiffany that he’s sorry and that he’s gonna try to move on. Will they see eachother again? I don’t know, should I make a part 2? I might not even if you ask though. But I hope my explanation made the story a bit more clear 😁

//Music//
1, Baku Baku Nya Nya Meme
2. These Days—By Rudimental

//Editors//
1. KineMaster
2. IbisPaintX

//Disclaimer//
I do not own any audio present in this video. All rights reserved for respective owners listed above and not listed.

GachaLife

Post a Comment

0 Comments