Advertisement

Selling My Gold Play Button For $10,000 Shoes

Selling My Gold Play Button For $10,000 Shoes Legit Tim Tries To Sell His Gold Play Button For $10,000 In Shoes INCLUDING Off White Nike, Air Jordans, and Yeezys!
COOL KICKS YOUTUBE


FOLLOW CoolKicks IG
@coolkicksla
@mook.cool
What's good Legit Nation! Thanks for watching and supporting the channel! I Legit Vlogs am a 21 year old guy living in San Antonio, Texas grinding and working harder each day to make my dreams become a reality as a latino influencer. I love sneakers and hypebeast stuff like Supreme, Gucci, Air Jordans and Yeezys! I love Shopping Challenges and Pranks on my Wife! We Visit footlocker, nike outlet, gamestop, and many more stores! We just started doing Gold Digger Pranks and Other Legit Vlogs! With The Lord and my family and friends by my side, nothing will be able to stop us. Let's get it Legit Nation!
BUY LEGIT MERCH

- SOCIAL MEDIA (FOLLOW ME)

Twitter:

MORE DAILY EPISODES HERE


For business inquires please contact : LegitTim@SpaceStation.Com

legit vlogs,my,gold,play,button,for,$10000,shoes,trading play button,selling play button,legit tim,selling my gold play button for $10000 shoes,selling my diamond play button,faze rug playbutton,faze adapt,pawning diamond play button,hypebeast,sneakers,off white,yeezys,nike,jordan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments