Advertisement

Have to keep an eye on a contracted roofing company I hired. Shameful. Better be right by conclusion

Have to keep an eye on a contracted roofing company I hired. Shameful. Better be right by conclusion Local roofing company in Sarasota, Fl. Awaiting name drop to give then time to get their act together. 1099 without informing me, against law as well. Told me have direct employees but they are using 1099. My job is too small and supervisor sees I am taking photographs of the process the whole way and I have to call him to come back to the property, I thinks he feels I'm doing his job for him. Company even stole my plywood to install it. They have me bent if they think I am paying for that. I have photo evidence of everything. Worker gets paid piece rate so he lies about stealing my plywood and how much plywood was used in the first place. If they do not rectify I will update to include name and also do review on Google when done (level 7 Google Maps reviewer) - messing w the wrong one. They are lucky I'm on a deadline or I would have halted work after the first day! Shingle re-roof. Roofers are shady and will try to scam you, keep an eye on them is my best advice. I thought I picked a reputable company...these guys even unplugged my water pump (no water in house due to that) I asked him if they have an extension cable and they say no, so I run them one with a 3-way extension. They walk right past that 3-way extension 30 minutes later with their own extension cord & walked onto my patio without permission (opened door and went inside) to access a switch (unplugging my motion sensor light in process) no respect and they are cutting corners because supervisor is nowhere to be found.

Roofing,Contractors,shingle,re-roof,roof,laborers,1099,Florida laws,inspection,code requirements,cutting corners,theft,lying,liars,stealing,con,job,scam,due diligence,be careful,

Post a Comment

0 Comments