Advertisement

Decorating My House with Stuff from IKEA! (Budget Friendly)

Decorating My House with Stuff from IKEA! (Budget Friendly) Hey y'all! So today I went to IKEA to get some more frames and ended up getting a few other items. I'm addicted to making my house as cozy as possible, I just wanna love it at every glance. Watch me do a quick DIY mini-gallery wall for Anne's room plus see what I've been doing with family photos with frames from IKEA. Also, stay tuned for my DRAMATIC PATIO REVEAL coming THIS WEEK! It's SUPER extra and I'm so proud of it, y'all are gonna love it.

Stay caught up on my VLOGS ►
Subscribe to my channel ►
---------------------------------------
Thanks for hangin'! If you're new, I'm Vaughn aka MsVaughnTV and I'm a cop's wife and outgoing first time mom to a 2-year-old little girl with autism. This is a relatable beauty and lifestyle channel with new vlogs, routine videos and tutorials every week!

See what's new on my Amazon storefront! ►
---------------------------------------
Business inquiries ONLY contact:
MsVaughnOnYouTube@yahoo.com
---------------------------------------
KEEP UP WITH ME ONLINE
Instagram ►
Facebook ►
Twitter ►
---------------------------------------
STARTING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
Get my vlogging camera ►

SUBSCRIBE AND TURN ON YOUR NOTIFICATIONS SO YOU NEVER MISS AN UPLOAD!

Love,
Vaughn

msvaughn,msvaughntv,mom vlog,new mommy,family vlog,daily vlog,lifestyle,toddler room,DIY framing,gallery wall,family photos,IKEA,shopping at ikea,ikea hacks,budget friendly decorating,home decor,home renovations,HGTV,home inspiration,clean with me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments