Advertisement

ASMR | First Class Flight Attendant (Relaxing Roleplay)

ASMR | First Class Flight Attendant (Relaxing Roleplay) Thank you to Raycon for sponsoring this video! Amazing product! Check them out at and use code: "Matty15" for 15%

Welcome to First Class! In today's video I treat you to the full first class experience. Let's get you a drink, some snacks, a hot towel and sit back and relax! I hope you find this video soo relaxing and entertaining! ENJOY!

Thank you to the lovely and talented Fabled Fawn for lending her voice in the beginning! Go sub to her! 👇🏾



Where to find me!
Instagram:
Twitter:
Twitch:
Vlog Channel:
Music Channel:
Creator Code: WatchMatty

I’m on Spotify! You can now listen while your phone is off! New audio up all the time!


Equipment I Use:
Canon G7X Mark II
Sony a6000
2019 Macbook Pro 15” (16GB RAM, 1TB SSD)
Final Cut Pro
Neewer 14” Ring Light
Blue Yeti Microphone

Business Inquires: mattytingles@gmail.com

I Have a PO Box! Send me things!
Matty
PO Box 953
Turner, OR 97392

asmr,mattytingles,asmr matty,flight,attendant,first class,relaxing,luxury,plane,airplane,personal attention,relaxing asmr,asmr for sleep,matty asmr,relax,calming,subscribe,comment,recommended,

Post a Comment

0 Comments