Advertisement

6 advantages of winter swimming

6 advantages of winter swimming Now the schools are back, and summer is drawing to a close, it is still swim o'clock! There's no need to pack your kit away and start counting down to next summer, keep on keeping on. Here I share some of the advantages of swimming in the 'off season'.

Your local swim spot may be closed for business, but this just provides the opportunity to try join a group and try somewhere new.

Outdoor swimming is a fantastic activity to get involved in, but sometimes just getting started can be challenging - what to wear, where to go, who to do it with are all questions that my playlist "Get Involved with outdoor swimming" covers:

The Outdoor Swimming community is extremely diverse and welcoming and there are new friends waiting to meet you. Hope to see you in the water sometime soon, I'm on Instagram as @everydayathleterach

Check out my video on what to do if panic strikes:

Please watch my video on acclimatisation:

Please watch "How to avoid cold shock in outdoor swimming"

Check out my video on minimising 'afterdrop':

Everyday Athlete is my vlog about getting active in the great outdoors. I make videos about outdoor swimming, snowboarding which hopefully encourage other people to get involved. I upload videos weekly on a Tuesday morning in the UK. Come along and join me on my adventures

Subscribe to Everyday Athlete here:

Check out my outdoor swimming playlist:


I use TubeBuddy to save time on publishing my videos, you can find out about it here:

advantages of winter swimming,cold water swimming,winter swim,winter swimmimg,winter outdoor swimming,why swim in the winter?,can i swim all year round,swimming,swimrise,swimming at West Bay,jurrassic coast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments