Advertisement

The CRAZIEST Thing You'll EVER See in This Game! - The Division 2

The CRAZIEST Thing You'll EVER See in This Game! - The Division 2 The CRAZIEST Thing You'll EVER See in This Game! - The Division 2

Welcome back to The Division 2. In this video we're doing the most crazy thing I've ever thought of doing on this game. We're doing a little challenge that was suggested in the comments a while back where we have to use whatever we're given from the loot RNG and I'm trying this on normal to begin with as I have no idea what's going to happen. Let me know your thoughts about it and any possible suggestions in the comments. I hope you enjoy the video :D

Subscribe to the channel:
Want cheap & even free Steam games? Check Chrono out:
Suggest a game for me to play:

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Join my Discord server:
Add me on Xbox One: xBillTheGamer
Add me on Steam:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:

Outro song:

#thedivision2 #crazy #loot

Video uploaded by
Bill/Born 2 Game/xBillTheGamer

division 2,division 2 challenge,division 2 loot,division 2 purple drop,division 2 purple loot,division 2 rng,division 2 funny,division 2 mission,division 2 exotic,division 2 exotic weapon,division 2 shotgun,division 2 lmg,division 2 lmg build,division 2 pve,division 2 pve build,division 2 sniper,division 2 sniping,division 2 gameplay,division 2 lmg pve build,division 2 revive hive,division 2 nemesis,division 2 exotic sniper,division 2 nemesis sniper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments