Advertisement

Recreating Instagram pictures of 'ASHNOOR KAUR'||Recreation😍|| Unique kittu

Recreating Instagram pictures of 'ASHNOOR KAUR'||Recreation😍|| Unique kittu hey guys welcome back to my channel unique kittu

kriti here,
in today's video I am going to recreate Instagram picture of Ashnoor kaur

hope you all like it
please like, share and do comment...🤗


my wedding series:Weddingdaseason 😍💝😘💅💃💋❤:


RECREATING INSTAGRAM PICTURES :😍Recreation😍:


CELEBRITIES INSPIRED LOOKS:
Celebrity inspired makeup:


YOUTUBER INSPIRED LOOKS: Youtuber's inspired makeup tutorial:


follow me on instagram : unique kittu


follow me on tiktok:Unique kittu77



for business inquire : uniquesalwayssmile@gmail.com



like, share and do subscribe to my channel unique kittu it means alot to me and also hit the notification bell so you will never miss my any update

see you in my next video

bye bye
stay blessed

#Ashnoorkaur
#patiyalababes
#recreatinginstagrampictureofashnoorkaur
#Anaysa
#recreationvideo
#trending
#inspiredlookofAshnoorkaur
#Uniquekittu

#Ashnoorkaur #recreation video #recreating instapicture of Ashnoor kaur #Patiyalababes #unique kittu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments