Advertisement

I Trained Like 'ONE PUNCH MAN' In 24 hours and this is what happened...

I Trained Like 'ONE PUNCH MAN' In 24 hours and this is what happened... TODAY WE TESTED OUR BODY IN 100+ DEGREE WEATHER IN THE TEXAS HEAT!

6.2 MILES
100 SIT UPS
100 SQUATS
100 PUSH-UPS

Online Fitness Coaching Limited Spots Available:
Email: NavaFitnessCoaching@gmail.com

12 Week Online Boot Camp With NavaTheBeast (October-January)



Or Sign up for 8 Week Fitness Coaching



Free Military Workout Program:


Supplements: www.fuegosupps.com

use code "nava" save 10%

Alpha Clothing use code "nava" save 15%
www.alphaclothing.co


My Name is Armando Nava a United States Marine that served 4 years Active Duty. My videos are for entertainment purposes, I enjoy having fun and being myself. At the same time, there is a time and place for everything. I was stationed In Okinawa Japan and then New York City and now I am currently residing in San Antonio now as an Certified Online Military Personal Trainer.


Instagram: @NavaTheBeast
(This is where you get a chance to see my daily life through my stories and posts)
Twitter: @NavaTheBeast
Snapchat @NavaTheBeast


MUSIC I USE:

one punch man,one punch,i trained like one punch man,24 hours,i trained like,training,fitness,push ups,sit ups,squats,

Post a Comment

0 Comments