Advertisement

Do I Recommend Sephora's Best Sellers?

Do I Recommend Sephora's Best Sellers? Hey guys!

Today we are going to take a look at some of the best sellers from Sephora. I will let you know my brutally honest opinion of whether or not I think they are worth the money. If you guys like this video I can definitely do a part 2! Let me know in the comments below.

I hope you guys are excited as I am about all the new things coming! I certainly am :)

Patreon and other announcements: 17:04


MY MOST RECENT UPLOAD:

BEAUTY COMMUNITY PLAYLIST:

HOW TO STOP BUYING SO MUCH MAKEUP:

***LETS BE FRIENDS ON THE INTERWEBS*****

BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY:
info@whitneyhedrick.com

TWITTER: @WhitneyLHedrick

FACEBOOK -

INSTAGRAM -@whitney_hedrick

BLOG-

Port:

TUMBLR -

PINTEREST:

SNAP CHAT: WhitneyHedrick

SPOTIFY: Whitney Hedrick

PO BOX:
2277-C Wilma Rudolph Blvd
#159
Clarksville, TN 37040

sephora must haves,sephora best sellers,vib sale,sephora review,sephora products,sephoras best sellers,hot or not,sephora sale,top rated makeup,sephora bestsellers,sephora best sellers 2019,sephora must haves for beginners,vib sale 2019,vib sale haul,vib sale 2019 recommendations,vib sale recommendations,full face of sephora best sellers,best makeup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments