Advertisement

8|9 No Communication Twin Flame~They are dealing w|manipulative energy~you both are mirroring love

8|9 No Communication Twin Flame~They are dealing w|manipulative energy~you both are mirroring love Welcome in galactic soul homies! My name is Jessica and I’m happy and grateful to have you here watching my content!
🌿 Please know that the intention is always set for your highest and greatest good for every single reading on my youtube! I channel high vibrational energies of the Divine and don’t tap into low frequency reading styles. I respect everyone’s free will choice and energy! Each of us incarnate IS a Divine Feminine or Masculine but we carry both energies within! Please see my listed offerings and instructions for ordering below! I look forward to working with your energy!!

Resonating with my energy? Click subscribe and the 🔔 to be notified immediately of all my posts, live group meditations, and live chats-readings! I appreciate each of you, we walk this path together!

💚🌿THANK YOU FOR ALL ENERGY EXCHANGE-GOOD KARMA DONATIONS FOR MY WORK! SO MUCH GRATITUDE TO YOU, IT HELPS MY CHANNEL IMMENSELY💚🌿Donation Link:
Venmo Code: @itsaboutdivinetime
Please leave a note that it’s a donation! 🙏🏼♥️

🦋EXTENDED READING INFO🦋 Read Carefully Please:
This reading really resonated for you!? I am offering an extended version including special messages as mentioned in this video! Instructions to order:
Please click on the link and pay only $11.11 USD. at

Please make sure your paypal email is up to date because that is the one to receive the extended video link!
🌟MAKE SURE TO ADD The name of the video w/your payment so I know which one! example note: 8/9 No Communication Twin Flame-
I will send it to the email address provided! I’m using a separate email account for the extended readings to stay organized! This is the email account for extended readings! itsaboutdivinetimevid@gmail.com
Please note there are no refunds. Thank You!

🦋Current Personal Reading Offerings🦋

All are self empowering messages ♥️ Messages will be what spirit wants for you to know at this now moment.

$77 25 minute (triple 777 energy ) Personal Tarot w/Oracle Cards Reading. 2 questions-for the same topic please (love life, career, or leave it to spirit which is a favorite! what’s life have in store for me or my love life?)
*I do not do Twin Flame Confirmation-or Twin Flame Union Estimated dates But- If spirit reveals this type of connection to me in the reading I will reveal it to the client!

Express Reading Within 24 hours fee is $33 so add to the total. Please contact me first to make sure I havailability to read within 24 hours and also to schedule your reading with me! Namaste 🙏🏼


DISCLAIMERS:
✨All private readings are pre-recorded videos & emailed unless specified otherwise 😊
✨No refunds~All readings to be regarded as entertainment~Use your discretion
✨I do not spy energetically on others
✨I do not predict unions
✨I respect everyone’s free will choice

When it comes to my readings or any reading you watch, REMEMBER TO ALWAYS TRUST YOURSELF FIRST🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
💗Infinite Love~Jessica

phil good,youtube,video,paychic,healing,healer,tarot,reader,reading,spirit,spiritual,spirituality,intuitive,life,coach,aluna ash,waterbaby,twin,flame,divine,feminine,masculine,dm,df,union,soulmate,extended,vimeo,all signs,earth,air,fire,water,aries,taurus,gemini,cancer,leo,virgo,libra,scorpio,sagittarius,capricorn,pisces,aquarius,angels,motivation,instagram,today,daily,monthly,astrology,facebook,google,on demand,oracle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments