Advertisement

4 Powerful Books for Becoming Stronger and More Successful

4 Powerful Books for Becoming Stronger and More Successful Hi! It's Kelly from Lunch Notes Summit. Thank you for spending last Friday evening with us! I felt very inspired and supported by all of you.

If you are at a point in your life, like I was 10 years ago, where things need to change. BIG THINGS!

I have something to share with you. I created a personal video message where I share the 4 Books that had the biggest impact on my physical and professional growth!

1.) The very first book that really helped me get unstuck: Success Principles, How to Get from Where you Are to Where you Want to Be, by Jack Canfield. I recommend both the audio and hard copy versions.


2.) I've read dozens of books on building and growing a business and The #1 Book on how to build a successful business: Built to Sell, by Jon Warrillow. It's better than The E-myth.


3.) If you want to learn how to become physically strong... Start with Enter the Kettlebell, by Pavel Tsatsouline.



4.) If getting to a healthy bodyweight is a priority for your health, I recommend High Speed Fat Loss in 7 Easy Steps, by Dr. Al Sears. It's out of print, but there are pdf's online you can easily find.

5.) And finally, if you are feeling confused and discouraged by what you are experiencing in your professional life right now, Lunch Notes for the Professional Woman, by Christine Lee, et al., will help you start to think for yourself, validate your confusion about what's happening around you and give you a supportive community to grow.



Thanks again for allowing me to support and nourish you on your journey to your best life.

Successful

Post a Comment

0 Comments