Advertisement

(161) Acrylic Pouring _ How to paint cockscomb flowers with string _ Designer Gemma77

(161) Acrylic Pouring _ How to paint cockscomb flowers with string _ Designer Gemma77 You can help my work through donations at any time. I always appreciate your contribution.
Donation :
Watching my videos and pressing on "subscription" and "like" also helps my channel.
Thank you so much : )



My Paint Mixing Formula for Acrylic Pouring
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Fluid Acrylic : Fluid medium -1:1
+ A Little Water
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Liquitex Basic Acrylic : Fluid medium - 8 : 10
+ Water
(The fluid medium I used is Elmer’s Glue-All.)


Background music: Arms of heaven, We are the rain, Angels Dream, Twinkle in the night, The beauty of love, Serenity


#AcrylicPouring
#AcrylicPainting
#FluidAcrylic

아크릴물감,아크릴화,Acrylic,Acryliccolor,AcrylicPouring,AcrylicPainting,FluidAcrylic,그림,그리기,미술,아크릴포우링,flower,꽃,꽃그림,꽃그리기,맨드라미꽃그리기,Cockscomb,

Post a Comment

0 Comments