Advertisement

This Morning Workout Was TOUGH! - (got a NEW schedule)

This Morning Workout Was TOUGH! - (got a NEW schedule) Join me on my morning training and see what my workout new schedule looks like.

The Full Workout:

A1: Bench press
4 set x 8 reps - lowering phase 3sec down
10sec rest
A2: Push ups
4 set x MAX reps
120sec rest between sets

B1: Pull ups - neutral grip
4 set x 4-6 reps lowering phase 2sec down
10sec rest
B2: Rope pulldown - straight arms
4 set x 12-15 reps lowering phase 2sec down
120sec rest between sets

C1: 45* Prone DB raises
3 set x 12 reps
10sec rest
C2: 45* Rear delt raises
3 set x 12 reps
60sec rest between sets

D1: BB curls - 21s
3 set x 7x7x7 reps
10sec rest
D2: BB Scull crushers - 1 & 1/4reps
3 set x 10 reps
45sec rest between sets

♡ Get my workout guides now - ♡

♡ Become a MEMBER on my channel - extra perks & monthly special offers for $4.99/month. More info: ♡

♡ My social media ♡
Instagram:
Snapchat: @hannaoeberg

♡YouTube Soundtrack Playlist♡

♡My Workout Playlist♡

♡ Sponsorships / collaborations ♡
♥ I get all my supplements from my sponsor Women's Best -

♥ I get all my workout clothing from my sponsor Gymshark -

hanna öberg,hanna oeberg,hanna oberg,hannah oeberg,hannaoeberg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments