Advertisement

I took 3 dribble g0ds into triple threat and THIS happened... NBA 2K19 MyTeam

I took 3 dribble g0ds into triple threat and THIS happened... NBA 2K19 MyTeam So i took 3 of my new favorite people to use, Diamond Gordon Hayward, T-Mac & Opal Shaq for a spin and they went NUTS. If you're wondering WHY i used diamond Gordon Hayward? You might wanna watch the video lmao.

Sub to my Roommates!

Afro -

Kobe -

Their Twitch Channels:

Kobe -

Afro -

Ambish Dribble Tutorials:

Shamgod -

How to become a Dribble G0D in MyTeam -

Fastest/Best Way to get tokens FAST -

How to Beat Domination EASY -

I Get my Music from my Bros 99% of the time, check my bro out

Sauce Jackson -

Started from the Ground -

Swish -

SOCIALS:

Twitter -

Twitch -

InstaGram -

Soundcloud -

#NBA2K19MyTeam #TripleThreat2K19

NBA,2K19,MYTEAM,UNLIMITED,GAMEPLAY,ONLINE,KING,OF,BEST,PLAYER,HOW,TO,Ambishh,Ambish,Triple Threat 2k19,diamond gordon hayward,Galaxy Opal Shaq,Ambishh dribble,ambishh rage,ambishh shamgod,best dribbler myteam,king of myteam,best myteam,best myteam player,

Post a Comment

0 Comments