Advertisement

BRP Ramon Alcaraz - One Of Several Ex-US Hamilton-Class Cutters Is Serving In The Philippine Navy

BRP Ramon Alcaraz - One Of Several Ex-US Hamilton-Class Cutters Is Serving In The Philippine Navy In 2012 BRP Ramon Alcaraz and her sisters Gregorio del Pilar and BRP Andres Bonifacio were put into the payroll of the Philippine navy as an offshore patrol vessel. Before that, from 1968 to 2012, she was known as USCGC Dallas and served the United States Coast Guard as a high endurance cutter.
----------------
Hi guys, I'm Dung Tran. Thank you for watching this video. Don't forget LIKE and SUBSCRIBE. Your encouragement is my motivation to make the next videos.
----------------
Any comments or suggestions you can leave at the comment section or You can contact me via email: vd307vp@gmail.com
----------------
In case you want to donate me - I have a Paypal account:

Even the smallest amount of money is your great encouragement for me.
-----------------
Thank you very much.
Best regards
./Dung Tran

dungtran,brp ramon alcaraz latest news,philippine navy brp ramon alcaraz,philippine navy,inside brp ramon alcaraz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments